ajkidle;526877 Wrote:

> Please tell me iPeng will work again with Rhapsody when 7.5 is
> released.  (I know it's not entirely in your hands.)

What exactly doesn't work?
The one thing that does not work is playlists. With the current state
of affairs on test.mysqueezebox.com (this is not relates to the SBS
release but only to the MySB release since this is what creates the
menus) I have a fix for iPeng 1.3 that work quite well but I don't know
whether this will be how it's going to go live.

BTW, what you describe sounds different from what I see and I can't
reproduce it. What I see doesn't revert to something wrong. What do you
see in the Web interface. I suspect there's something wrong with the
interface between MySB and Rhapsody.

--
pippin

---