SilverRS8;526957 Wrote:
> Seems I spoke to soon. Problem still exists. Now trying a long SB3
> playlist run with removed power cord from PS3. However when playing
> games on the PS3, the SB3 will loose its connection when placed near the
> PS3 so there is definitly wifi interference (the SB3 is connected using
> WIFI).

Speaking only of the PS3 interference issue, I wonder if it might be an
issue when gaming.  I don't game.  Maybe the BT game controller?
Though I've never had the issue using the standard BT remote or BT
keyboard.

What happens if not gaming but PS3 is active?

Might just be a straight forward PS3 WiFi interference, period (mine is
wired).
Also, I don't know enough about the differences of WiFi vs BT and
whether they can even interfere with each other.

--
toby10