here's my contribution - I've taken out the obvious matches:

paul hardcastle - just for money
All That Money Wants from Should God Forget: A Retrospective (Disc 2)
by The Psychedelic Furs
architechs - show me the money
jamelia - money
Knowledge - Fools And Their Money (Extended Mix) from Jah love rockers2
by DJ Agnès
Mind Over Money from The Optimist LP by Turin Brakes
money from cd2 live in new york by the doors box set (4cd)
Money Is from Dad Man Cat by Corduroy
Moneytalks from No Album by AC-DC
Murder For The Money from Like Swimming by Morphine
Red Money from Lodger by David Bowie
What Do You Do For Money Honey from No Album by ACDC
You take my money! from Music For Pleasure by Damned

Interesting that I get a range of tag formats inlcuding lots of No
Album and No Artist - I'll have to spend more time checking the tags in
my music!!

Pete

--
dropbear