Well, I'm pretty sick of my local radio stations' low-bitrate online
radio streams.  I love my Boom for pandora and my own music, but don't
want a separate radio as well when I could just have one device!

So I will be purchasing a radio tuner for my PC, and streaming from
that to my squeezebox. I've seen information on how to do this, but I
was wondering if there is a way to re-tune my tuner from the squeezebox
itself. Perhaps the squeezebox will point to a different stream file on
my PC, and some sort of software will recognize this and re-tune my
tuner to a different station.

Does anyone know of anything that could do this? I'm tired of listening
to highly compressed radio with a 20+ second delay from live.

--
gnnash