robinbowes;528344 Wrote:

> Is the SBR connected to the same network segment as the computer on
> which you are running udap_shell?

Its on the same wired LAN, connected to my desktop via 2 switches.
However, it is not responding to pings on its usual IP address since i
did the factory reset (even though the routers DHCP server is setup to
always give the same ip to the squeezebox).

> Did you factory reset the SBR (press and hold the button until it
> flashes red quickly) ?

Yes, it is currently flashing red slowly, is that correct?

Btw, i seem to remember the old versions of net-udap outputting a
broadcast message on the console when running discover. When i run
discover it returns immediatly without output.

--
ziphnor