I'm currently working on a new Android App that allows configuring your
SqueezeBoxes via your Android Mobile.

It's already working pretty well, but I need some beta testers.

WHAT DOES ALREADY WORK FOR ME:
- Configure UDAP SqueezeBoxes (Receiver, SB3, Boom, Transporter)
- Copy configuration from one UDAP SB to another (i.e. you can
configure one SB and copy the config to n other SBs)
- Autoconfigure UDAP SqueezeBoxes by using the WLAN values from
Android
- Find "new generation" devices (Radio/Touch...)
- Show info of "new gen" devices
- Reboot "new gen" devices

WHAT DOES NOT WORK, YET:
- Configure "new gen" devices
- Probably something else that I forgot right now ;-)

PREREQUISITES:
- The UDAP SqueezeBoxes *MUST* be connected to *wired* LAN and
reachable via WLAN through your WLAN router (i.e. the router *MUST NOT*
filter the (broadcast) traffic from your Android Mobile to your SB)
- If the UDAP SB is already configured for WLAN but currently not
connected to a server, you can also reach it via WLAN (i.e. no LAN
connection needed)
- For the "new generation" SqueezeBoxes, you need to enable "Remote
Access/SSH" (Settings / Advanced / Remote Access)

CAVEATS:
- It may take up to one minute until "new generation" SBs are found,
because I cannot actively discover them

CREDITS:
Apparently, SqueezeConfig is heavily inspired by Net::UDAP.
Without it, I probably wouldn't have bought a Receiver in the first
place. :-)

If you are interested in beta testing SqueezeConfig, please drop me a
line:
android (AT) flattermann (DOT) net

[image: http://www.flattermann.net/files/SqueezeConfig-main.png]
[image: http://www.flattermann.net/files/SqueezeConfig-udapconfig.png]

--
flattermann

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android