toby10;528326 Wrote:
> Two ways:
>
> 1.  (if player connected to server) SBS UI > Settings > Information
> 2.  SB3 > Settings > Information > SB3 > FW Version

I try to reset the SBC,but "DEBUG FIREWARE"also display. and I find the
SBC,some time no reply.(lost in the web page,player no find) .Your
player was not found. I see the fireware version is 250.when I
according to  step by step setup the SBC ,then updata the fireware,now
it display" Download complete. Unplug ethernet to continue.This may
take a minute. "I unplug ethernet wire and  wait a minute more , the
screen still no change.

--
QBIT