I have the ipeng icon in the bottom bar so it is always on screen no
matter how many apps you have. It then takes about 2 seconds before you
can control your device. Really cool thing is that setting up ipeng  the
first time takes about 10 seconds. It automatically discovers your
squeezeboxserver. I have got the sb controller as well, but now with my
iPhone I rarely use it anymore. Screen size and screen quality and
general usability are miles ahead. I'm really sorry for the controller
in a way because I've had my fun with it but it is just no comparison
with ipeng.

--
ghan

http://last.fm/user/ghan64