schiegl;358099 Wrote:
> ups, i guided you to the wrong file. You'll find the identifiers for
> digital inputs in Slim/Plugin/DigitalInput/strings.txt.
>
> Example & working custom-strings.txt for english only :-)

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> kind regards,
> Markus

I'm trying to do this, but instead label the BNC COAX SPDIF input. I've
used the following (inside a file called "custom-strings.txt" in the
right subdirectory but can't seem to get this to work. Have I named the
input incorrectly (see below) or do I need to be running some other
plugin to make this work? Thanks for any help.

Code:

  PLUGIN_DIGITAL_INPUT_BNC_COAX_SPDIF
        EN      Computer (Server)

--