I've got a problem that I can't really figure out:

When I run spotify and squeezebox server on my laptop (running xp),
everything works fine and I'm able to stream music to my radio +
receiver.

However, when I'm trying to run spotify on the laptop while using the
squeezebox server on my vortexbox (running sbs  Version: 7.4.2 -
r30227), the following happens:
* The blue blob turns green
* The music stops playing on my laptop
* No music plays on the radio / receiver.
* The vortexbox SBS reports the following error:
[10-04-02 12:43:46.7764] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (383)
request not dispatchable!
[10-04-02 12:44:25.9328] Slim::Control::XMLBrowser::_cliQuery_error
(1330) Error: While retrieving [<my laptop url>:8124]: [Failed to
parse]

I've tried to disable the firewall to no effect. I've also tried
running SBS on a separate vista PC, and connecting to spotify running
on the laptop (i.e. same setup as with the vortexbox, but a windows
vista PC is running sbs instead) and this works perfectly.

Are there any known issues with running sbs on a linux PC connecting to
spotify/dsbridge running on a windows PC?

--
arnegn