PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/22/05 11:26 AM >>>

I recently submitted a Squeezebox2 for review by Channel 5's "The Gadget Show" here in the UK. It is on the first episode of the new series, full details below.

Is there any chance someone could record this and make it available?
Preferably a simple mpg would be good. I see there are podcasts available, but I'd like to have a copy of the video version of the
show.

I'm in the US and have not chance of seeing this normally.

Paul,

I'll see what I can do. I have a Topfield TF5800PVR so I should be able to record it then pull off the recorded file and cut out the Squeezebox bit.

I'll set myself a reminder to record it. Feel free to email me nearer the time just in case :)

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com

If a man speaks in a forest,