michel;530130 Wrote:
> Unfortunately Tranporter uses 'wrong' screws by european standards. It
> is quite hard to find matching tools over here.

As for the knob, have you called or Emailed Tech Support about it. You
could actually have a defective Transporter if it is a constant
clicking.

Do a test for me please. Either disconnect the Ethernet connection or
turn off your WiFi network and turn your server off. Once the
connection to the server and Internet are lost, can you freely turn the
knob in either direction as far as you want? No binding or sticking and
no end limit in either direction?

Transporters are built in the USA in Mountain View, California. Looks
like a simple hex head to me that shouldn't be that hard to find.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom