results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77022
Question: How Do You Control Your Music/Squeezebox?

- SBC (Squeezebox Controller)
- IR Remote Control
- Web UI
- Touch
- Other - Explain

Mixed

IR:30%
Radio front panel:20%
Controller:30%
iPeng:20% (before Iphone wifi died, AAARGH!)

I'm comfortable to grab the nearest and most available.

I find IR fine for radio and selecting from "New Music" or if I have a
particular album in mind.

For general browsing and on the fly playlists, I find controller or
iPeng better. I have an extra dock next to pc for SBC and if it's there
(SBC still downstairs this morning) then I'd use SBC.

iPeng is great, once it is loaded, and if not using phone for anything
else.

The options confuse some people, e.g. GF, but I think the flexibility
is a significant benefit of the system.

Personally I think the IR should behave exactly the same, no matter
what it is pointed at, the different behaviour of Press right/centre
between older and Squeezeplay is annoying (e.g. playlist wiping due to
the '+ is more' change).

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio (Touch ordered)
controlled by IR, SBC [and iPeng on iPhone - wifi died!!]
7.5.0 on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470) upgraded to 2G RAM
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich