Great app,, just registered.

Using ATT Tilt2 - Custom ROM 6.5+

One question?

Is there an easy way to back up from the current screen I select?

Menu is fairly intuitive, however there are a lot of time when I select
an option, then the screen slides across with my selection.

However I have not discovered any sort of back button that will bring
me back to my previous screen.

Maybe I am missing something but many times I get on a screen that I
can't back out of to my previous screen.  Basically I have to figure
out the 'home' type button and then re-navigate..

I'm I missing something easy, or is it not possible?

Hopefully this question makese sense?

--
FortFun