toby10;532731 Wrote:
> When you launch SBS it should launch Control Panel (or right click SBS
> icon to Open Control Panel).
> Then click the Diagnostics tab within Control Panel.
> Various ports and pings will be listed for both SBS and MySB, what do
> those say?

Got it.  I'm running SBS on my MacBook.  No such option.  Installed SBS
on my WinXP work computer, all ports are open and available -- and
Pandora plays fine via that installation of SBS.  But I need it to work
via the MacBook, which it used to do just fine.

So, anyone know how to check for port blockage on a Mac?  I'm not a
very advanced user of OSX.

--
ajkidle

2x SBR, SB3, Boom, Radio, iPeng