I have a SB3, 2 Booms, Duet and Radio.  Doubtless I'll get a Touch in
due course...  but...  I don't particularly like the new system in the
Controller/Radio...

To expand...

I loved the configurability of the SB3 - they way you could control
everything from the server, it remembered everything through all the
upgrades and you could get it to do whatever you wanted.  Plugins like
SaverSwitcher, TitleSwitcher and the like have really made it a joy to
look at, and really informative.  And easy to read from ten feet away.

The Controller just isn't as configurable, and it forgets all the
custom settings every time you upgrade the firmware.  I can't get info
from my custom tags onto its now playing screen, and have to live with
the way it scrolls (much too slow) and doesn't show enough text.

I know, I understand that the new screens are prettier and hardly
anyone configures their stuff as much as I have, so this is probably a
good commercial move.  I just thought I'd have a little moan is all!
I'm not going to say that the baby is lost, just, well, I'm tempted to
hoover up a few SB3s when the bottom falls out of the market.
Ironically, I may well end up slaving one to my Touch to use as a
screen...

--
adamslim

You can't have too much music, but I do have too much hifi

Rock/Excalibur/MC30S, Linn Akurate Skweezy DS, Audion Pre, 6B4G SET,
Lowther monsters
Duet, Caiman, Audio Innovations Series 500, One Thing Quad ESLs
Boom x 2, Radio