peter;534792 Wrote:
> 30 EUR here at this Dutch dealer:
> http://www.wifimedia.eu/catalog/squeezebox-c-36.html?osCsid=92bf1c700f5c8861f1bb01192703d4ef
Thanks for your suggestion Peter. I fought my way through the Dutch
language (even the English version has the important bits in Dutch),
created an account (although the postal address bit was hard and in the
end was probably not correct) and then found that the total price for
the battery with delivery would be 50 Euros, which at the moment
equates to almost 50 UK Pounds. If I can't find one cheaper than the
that I think the controller will have to go in the bin.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen