HectorHughMunro;535511 Wrote:
> Going from 7.4 to 7.5 with a Duet and a Touch, this has been a very
> smooth upgrade.  It's faster and more stable too.

+ 1 on that!  7.5 has worked without any problems for me---running
Duet, only, on a 100% wireless setup.  It's stable, solved the wol
issue, and the upgrade to both the controller and SBS software took a
few minutes each, and went flawlessly.

Note:  I'm not any kind of programmer, technoid, or anything...my tech
knowlege of all this stuff is average, at the very best.  Mostly, I do
what the s/w tells me to do and then just enjoy the music.  Truly, this
Squeezestuff has completely revolutionized our home music
environment/experience!  And, like most of our other
technology/internet stuff, it works great about 98% of the time.  It's
not 100% perfect, but it is excellent and has truly enriched our lives.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Running Squeeze Server 7.5.0 r30464  on Windows 7 64 bit/ HP Pavillion
w/Intel i7 processor.

1 Duet Controller running 7.5.0 r8673, and 1 receiver running firmware
V 65.

Controller and receiver configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear
WNDR 3700.