Can you try adding a different URL, maybe one that you know works?

On Sep 24, 2005, at 10:21 AM, swedela wrote:

Right now I have 7 podcasts and 10 RSS feeds listed, and when I enter
the address for the next podcast or RSS feed and click Change, nothing
happens. There's nothing wrong with the URLs as far as I can see, I
open them in Explorer and they look fine.

These are the new URLs I tried:
podcast: http://www.cnn.com/services/podcasting/newscast/rss.xml
RSS feed: http://www.sr.se/xml_news/rss/ekonomiRSS.xml

As you can tell, I was able to add one more RSS feed after this problem
first occurred, so the error seems to come and go.

This seems to be a spurious problem, so probably a bug somewhere.
Something for the development team to look into?

/swedela

--
swedela