kc5f;537542 Wrote:
> I'll try that, but again, I wonder how that would affect things with it
> off.  Last night with everything off I woke up at 2:30am, saw the Boom
> had disconnected, turned the SBC on and off again and the Boom
> connected.  Same thing at 3:00 and 5:15, and at 6:00 it had
> disconnected again.  The times I've checked, the SBR is blue when the
> Boom disconnects, and goes off again when the Boom connects.  This is
> with 3Mb DSL and the Boom next to the router...

That setting won't do anything for an OFF state.  It will only help if
a station is not playing completely (stopping, rebuffering).

Are your players Synced?  Is one player controlling another?  Radio can
operate as a Controller.
If yes I'd try them all independent of each other, see what happens.

--
toby10