Necromancyr;538484 Wrote:
> Ah ok.  I made a RadioTime account but was trying to find a very easy
> way to have everything 'together'.
>
> I'll have to go with it that way.
>
> Will the presets that I add still have the nice icons, where
> applicable?  (That's really the big reason I didn't want to do manually
> added presets...kind of an anal retentive reason but form is important
> as well as functionality).

The only way to have them "together" is to add all such stations to
your Favorites.
If you use the full SBS on your computer you can create a folder in
Favorites and place all wanted streams into that one folder.
But this will not work if you connect directly to MySB for playback.

If by "icon" you mean the stations logo, yes.  But I have seen some
goofiness lately where the station logos come and go sporadically.
Sometimes while that station is playing.

--
toby10