What's the process to report an error when a specific App, for me today
it's Mediafly, fails when it's selected on a Squeezebox.

Home  /  MySqueezebox.com - Error

Do we contact the service, Mediafly, Live365, Shoutcast, etc., or is
there a Logitech procedure to follow first?

The App may not be configured in mysquuezebox.com such as with my
problem with Mediafly for the past 18 hours ....
Oops!
An error has occurred. We're working to fix the problem, thank you for
your patience.

.... But, is anyone working on it or is that a default message? ....

So self administration becomes problematic and the App service
company itself may not recognize an issue with it's other streaming
device interfaces (e.g. Roku).

It can be frustrating trying to align the App company and Logitech to
look at the problem rather than pointing fingers to the user, the App
company, or Logitech.

--
pecnj