lrossouw;538722 Wrote:
> To use the web interface:
> 1) Connect to your home wifi
> 2) on the bb browser go to: http;//[serverip]:9000/handheld
>
> [serverip] is the ip address of the pc running the server software.
>
> "handheld" is one of the web interface skins.  You can try a few by
> changing this.

I use a Blackberry 8520 (T-Mobile) and the advice above worked great
for me using the blackberry browser. This will not work for Operamini,
they parse everything remotely so there is currently no way to browse
your local network using Operamini. I haven't tested other browsers.
Blackberry is working on a completely overhauled browser which has a
lot of promise. Hopefully it will be substantially faster. It's
supposed to be out any day now.
I also found that http;//[serverip]:9000/nokia770 worked great for me
because there are play & pause buttons right on the top of the page
which is handy. I couldn't get "/light" to work.
Are there any custom themes out there that might work better?

--
ReverendGrumpy