The big improvement (and only noticeable improvement) for me when going
to my current 6.3.3 from 6.3.2 (using only SB2s and an SB3), was the
better syncing between devices (in that, rather than restarting the
current track when you power on another device, that is set to sync, it
does it's best attempt mid-track (which in itself is near perfect), and
then does a "proper" sync at the start of the following track).

This IMHO was worth upgrading for, for better usability and better WAF
;) :)

Not sure when hi-rez (sox) transcoding was introduced, but it's in
6.3.3, and I'm starting to use it now, which is a nice to have, until I
upgrade to a Touch or similar, in the future.

Matt :)

--
mutant_matt