I have a few Squeezeboxs we are testing out for one of our business
clients to get music into their buildings.
So we set up a custom radio using shoutcast and winamp as a test run,
and all was great!

But now they keep droping the stream..

So far i've tried pretty much everything i can think of on the
winamp/shoutcast side of things.. it will run 24/7 if i stream it to a
computer. But the squeezeboxes will drop it still. about 5 or 6 times a
day, pretty much at random..

I feel i've narrowed it down to either their slow internet (Frantional
T1)

Or their business class router (i believe it's called a sonicwall, But
i'd have to check)

Called logitech and all they did was whine that i'm not using their
squeeze server software..

So, you guys are my last hope! :D

--
hellbringer616