> Because the contributions still stood there. I assumed that if somebody
> had lifted a finger, they would also have deleted the spam.

ah, that's most likely because the person who replaced the content with the
"category:spam" doesn't have the privileges to ban users.

> You seem to have blocked the user -after- I asked the question. (I
> asked the question 13:08 Norway time, you blocked the user 13:12 Norway
> time).

That's correct. I don't refresh that page every five minutes just to see
whether there's new spam or not. I only go there every now and then. In
particular when this thread is bumped :-)

--

Michael