wonder boy;541814 Wrote:
> Problem is my wife doesn't see what all the fuss is about. I wonder how
> many regular posters are women, less than 5% maybe even fewer. Are we
> just geeks in a mans world?

LOL, I was exactly in the same boat until I came up to the bedroom to
see my wife connecting up an old Bush hi-fi to play some CDs from her
car.

I said, what are you doing?  Went and got the Boom from the kitchen and
set it up for her.  Logged her into squeezecenter on her laptop and said
away you go.

An hour later she said "You never told me it did all that .........."

She's now got a new ipod and funnily enough the boom is still in the
bedroom.  Going to get her a radio for her birthday so I can have it
back LOL

--
Blisteringblue

'What am I listening to?' (http://www.last.fm/user/blisteringblue)

1 x Boom, 1 x Receiver, 1 x HTC TP2 & 'Slimcontrol'
(http://sc.sciatec.de/)