I received an email invitation to complete a Logitech survey concerning
my "Squeezebox Classic".  Just want to let y'all know that I said the
hardware was great but that maybe more resources(time & money)should be
dedicated to perfecting/updating/clearing all bugs in the "free"
software that makes it all run.  I suggested that maybe punching out
hardware was moving a little faster than punching out the corresponding
software.  Then I did the survey again for every Squeeze device I own,
paying special attention to the initial (permanent?  OK, talk amongst
yourselves...) problems of the Duet being pushed out the door
?prematurely? with the customer base providing the beta test bed for
the hardware/software.

Does that sum up what I've read on these forums?  I myself had initial
issues with the Duet but now it seems to work nicely.  Be on the look
out for this survey....

Jim

--
usbethjim

All wireless (Linksys WRT54GS) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - 3GB RAM - 5 X
1TB drives - XRAID2 - Squeezebox Server 7.5.0)
Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
SqueezeBox 3 (Slim version) > Bose Wave Radio - Kitchen
Squeezebox Duet controller/receiver > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220
amp > Sima SSW-L6 EX Speaker selector= AR Rock Partners - Living Room,
Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch