Got a Touch recently at a discounted price due via a friend due to
inconvenience...

Part of a set of 2 units sent out, my box had been resealed...the
circular tape which seals the box was "double layered" (there was
onebtut of tape on top of the other) and the packaging inside was
SLIGHTLY more handled than you would expect from a brand new "straight
from the factory" purchase.

The unit itself was covered in the cellophane protective sheet and
looked untouched, and all the accessories were there in sealed bags,
looking as you would expect.

BUT..
The box, despite the very good job at putting it back together "as
new", had TWO layers of tape on the flap..and I was very careful peelin
the top layer off which revealed a CUT layer underneath.

So my question is I guess, WHY would this have been sent out "as
new"..?

Is it a case of a particular batch being sent out to meet the
"discounted" orders..?

Personally I bought a brand new Touch, I don't want a "used" one.
What's Logitech's  position on this as I'm not 100% happy, and I want
to be.

The thought will always be there that my unit is perhaps "second hand"
in some way..

Thanks.

--
Gazjam