erland;542518 Wrote:
> You can use the DSBridge solution already now, search the forum for more
> info.

Just because I am wondering if I could hack something together for my
own use; how hard is it to create a plugin that sends
next/prev/pause/play keypress'es on a Squeezebox device to a "service"
running on the same pc as Spotify?

This approach has been taken by other programs/devices. There are apps
available that runs as a service on the "spotify pc" and allows
controlling of spotify through a simple webpage you can display on your
mobile phone. I have also seen apps for iPhone/Android that works in the
same way. Is it possible to make something similar for Squeezebox? And
by possible; I mean something a third party developer could create in a
couple of nights?

--
mariowing

SqueezeCenter on Windows Home Server. Duet in living rom, Boom in
bathroom and home office, Classic v3 in hometheater. SqueezePlay at
work, connected through Hamachi VPN.