Hi,

I'm VERY close to getting streaming radio from my Denon 3808 receiver
via the WaveInput plugin to go through the Squeezeboxen in the house.

I found a very simple way to control the Denon receiver via HTTP
commands which I picked out of their web pages served by the internal
web server.

For instance, these commands start Zone 2 and change the radio station
to preset A4:

http://192.168.1.6/ZONE2/s_zone2.asp?radioPower2=ON
http://192.168.1.6/ZONE2/TUNER/s_TunerPreset.asp?listPreset=A4

What I need is a way to send these commands to the tuner, and then fire
up the WaveInput plugin.

I manually created an M3U playlist with the two commands and then the
wavein:0.

This ALMOST works - but I need to hit "next track" on the remote to go
from what the squeezebox thinks is three separate tracks.  When I cycle
through, it does turn on Zone two and changes the radio station and then
streams it, so it works in this regard.

Is there a way to do this without the "next track" button?  I'm going
to explore Kidsplay plugin to see if that does what I need.  Maybe I
should look into the M3U format a bit more (EXTINF, etc.).

Any thoughts?

--
spedinfargo