Eeyore69;546145 Wrote:
> eq72521,
>
> A couple of weeks ago I had my SB3 remote go out. Remembering that the
> Logitech store sold the remote, although with backlit keys, I went to
> the site and found that I could not access the Accessories page. So I
> called the Logitech 800 number thinking that I would order one by
> phone. I talked to a woman that told me that they no longer were being
> sold BUT if my remote had stopped working that they would send me a
> replacement at no charge. And they did. It was not the lighted version
> but I am more than satisfied with the standard remote. You might give
> them a call and see what happens; all they can do is tell you that
> they
> are not available. And if they want to charge for it, and you do not
> want to, then just thank them and hang up.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Eeyore

Thanks much.  I just did the same thing and it seems to have worked.
Hopefully in a week I'll have a consistently working remote.  I first
called support and they had me call sales, but sales couldn't actually
sell me one, so I was transferred back over to support.  Which is
strange, but whatever.  I'll just be glad to not be pressing buttons
over and over in frustration.  My much older SB1G remote still works
fine, so hopefully this issue, whatever it is, isn't going to end up
affecting all remotes at some point.

--
eq72521