Hi there

The chip / IR codes in the IR remote need to be programmed quite early
in the manufacturing process, but the labels can be decided upon much
later. When we developed the SB Touch IR remote we wanted to have the
flexibility to assign new functions (if needed) to the bottom three
buttons and so we decided to use three new IR codes to have this
possibility.

The three lines you added are already included in the latest
Slim_Devices_Remote.ir (i.e. in SC 7.5). But unfortunately we cannot
update your local file automatically if you are still using an older SC
version with a SB Touch remote. ;) But I see you've figured it out just
fine. :)

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Felix

--