mortslim;549359 Wrote:
> Well this will incorporate the squeezebox space.  It won't replace a
> squeezebox, it will just be another way to get the squeezebox features.
> Just look at it as another model in the squeezebox line.
>
> Think of this new device as similar to a squeezebox duet receiver, in
> other words, a squeezebox without a screen.

Is this just conjecture or is this the Steve Jobs-esque inside line ;)

I certainly hope that the various sections of Logitech do talk to each
other and squeezecenter functionality is squeezed (sorry) into the
Google TV boxes. I've been toying with the idea of getting a receiver
to go with my home cinema setup but this would be a better solution (to
my mind).

--
robroe