HiroPro;549342 Wrote:
> I wish to avoid kmixer as much as I can. Is it possible to use ISO4ALL
> with my ATI video card? Also what USB dacs are supported?

I don't know.  You'll have to try it and see.

Whatever audio device you choose, make sure it supports 16-bit 44.1KHz
stereo audio and squeezeslave should work with it.

I appears that many newer devices seem to be supporting only close to
44.1KHz sampling rates.  If that rate is more than plus/minus 0.1%
portaudio will fail with a message like the one in post '251'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=543114&postcount=251).
In which case you'll need to try another sound card.

--
ralphy