First off, apologies if this is covered (fearful that this may have been
exhaustively covered and I just didn't find the threads?) but I HAVE
been searching up down and backwards for posts here and elsewhere on
the web...

I've got an SB3 and a Boom running wireless off a Zyxel router. I've
had both for over a year, and had an earlier SB before that, and never
had THIS problem:

Every morning , at 9:01am, my players lose their Now Playing list, goes
blank. By the time I'm back up and running the top of the hour NPR
newscast on kcrw is over and done...

I was guessing this was static IP/DHCP setting issue? Timing out after
1440 minutes etc? Trying it both ways now (static, dynamic) doesn't
seem to make any difference. The weirdness is nothing changed in my
setup to bring this about.

Technically I'm pretty modest, but not totally green either. And like I
said, this setup worked for over a year with no troubles til fairly
recently. It's driving me absolutely crazy, would greatly GREATLY
appreciate any pointers.

thx

john

--