flattermann;548743 Wrote:
> I also use folder.jpg instead of embedded artwork, so that should
> *normally* work without problems. :-)
>
> Cover art should be shown in Album/Track/New Music... Browse and on the
> NowPlaying screen.
> It will *not* be shown in the Folder Browse List (the server does not
> send the necessary info in Folder Browse).
>
> Do you have the Cover art in the Web interface or is it missing there
> as well?

SqueezeCommander shows the default 'arrow icon' at every place. But for
albums which don't have artwork, it shows the default 'disc icon' (like
in the web interface).

I have cover art in the web interface as well as in the desktop app
'moose' that I use. Besides the 'artwork' in the 'internet radio'
section is working properly.

--
Arjenth