Hi,
First of all, thanks to all SB enthusiasts out there, without this
community I would have sold my devices a long time ago.

I have had two nices weeks streaming spotify to my 2 duets, even got
them to synchronise, but after some Java update and Windows patches and
the Spotify track is completely dead. In the SB controller window I can
see that I get a connection and its buffering but there it stops. After
maybe 5 minutes I get the graphical envelope but never any music.

Anybody encountered and mastered this?

Running SB 8.5 on Win XP

Dont know if its connected but when in the web GUI I enter the "enter
web adderss for radio" dialogue I get the following error message in
the browser:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1;
Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Timestamp: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:59:02 UTC

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 216
Char: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://127.0.0.1:9000/tunein.html?player=00:04:20:16:30:14