Hi all,

I've run out of options... :(
For the past few days i've been successfully running a squeezebox setup
consisting of the Squeezeserver (Freenas), 2 x Receivers, 1 x Squeezebox
Boom and a Squeezebox Duet. **This has been working perfectly.**.

This morning I awake to find that one of my receivers is not working
and instead is just displaying a slow flashing red light.

I've tried to remedy this in various ways as follows:
1) Reset by holding down the button on the front (for up to a minute).
No change.
2) Disconnecting power for 1 minute then reconnet. - No change.
3) Try connecting to my laptop via ethernet cross over cable - no
network lights appear on port.
4) Restart Squeezeserver - no change
5) Restart Wireless router - no change
6) Move my receiver to another room in case it was getting interference
from another device. (Even plugging it in right next to the working
receiver hasn't helped).

I noted the router does not give out an IP Address to this device.

Does anyone have any ideas what else I could try? Has it died? (Hope
not... just spent 4 months waiting for a replacement remote).

Cheers all,
Mark

--
ms1974