Yeah I agree but the scrolling is the least of their problems.  Their
website just shows a bunch of 'Wi-Fi Music Players', they don't educate
people that this is a system and how all the components work together.
This is a case study in the making of the worst marketing / transaction
integration I have seen.  Logitech knows how to sell Peripheral / Add on
devices (mouse, keyboard, remotes, etc) they don't know how to sell
systems and educate buyers on systems / eco systems.  This spells bad
news for the future of the squeezebox as much of the value in the
squeezebox is the system (how it works together) and the community
around it that drives innovation and continuous improvement.

I predict the squeezebox line being dumped by logitech in 18 to 24
months, hopefully we have a management buy out and the old slimdevices
crew getting back together to rescue it.

--
jwagner010