JJZolx;553667 Wrote:
> Have you tried simply using one of the available skins and Ctrl+/Ctrl-
> in your browser to scale everything larger or smaller?  I just tried it
> in Google Chrome and it scales both text and images such as buttons.

If you zoom enough to select the "across the top" selection letters,
you get exactly 4 albums in either "large" or "small" artwork
displays.

The issue is not so great when using a PC but try using a large-screen
TV at 1080p (and from across the room.) This leads to the desire to use
a touch-interface on a more "standard" display.

Also, zoom support is very spotty when using IE (I don't use IE but I
have friends that do.)

Additionally, I haven't found any Firefox or Chrome plug-ins (or
extensions) that reliably remember zoom based-on web-site despite
claims otherwise.

(Thanks to Pat for understanding the issue rather than living in the
PDA world..)

pski

real stereo doesn't wake neighbors (it enrages them)

my music is NOT transient. i want everything all the time and that is
what squeeze WAS all about.