This is an interesting problem.  I am a long time Squeezebox user, and
recently acquired a Transporter.  My Squeezebox has been relegated to
the garage and works flawlessly playing music located on my NAS by way
of the Squeezebox Server connection. It also works flawlessly playing
Pandora, etc. from the Squeeze Network.

Enter the Transporter. Works great with Pandora on the Squeeze Network.
Connects to the Squeezebox Server without a problem. I can browse though
all my music folders. The problem is that when I try to play a track,
the VU meters show that it is playing, but I get dead silence from the
speakers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,  Randy

Long Live Pandora, Long Live SACD