I have use Spotify together with DSBridge to re-stream Spotify i my
network.

Now DSBbrigde will not start anymore, i have re-installed Spotify,
DSBridge and Lame_encoder. Restart the computer, but the problem is the
same.

Have Spotify released a new version, that block that function? Or is it
Microsoft who have send out a security update?

I run Windows 7 x64 and the this problem started last week.

I have tried to connect to localhost:8124 from VLC, but i canĀ“t do this
either?

The blue DSBridge icon in the systry field is gone???

BR Johan

--
Thellit