Rick B.;555867 Wrote:
> Still only shuffles the first nong.
>
> The way I'm checking is to toggle shuffle song on, then select and play
> the playlist. Then, once the 1st song is playing, I'm either FF'ing to
> the next track or pressing the down arrow to see the next tracks.
> Either way, I see that they are not shuffled.
Hmm, don't know what to tell you. Either way I do it (turn on shuffle
and then load playlist OR load playlist and then turn on shuffle), it
shuffles my playlist. This is with 7.5.0, but I don't believe it was
broken with 7.3.3.

Have you tried actually letting the first track play through? I noticed
that the playlist was immediately shuffled when viewing via the web ui,
but on my SB2 the playlist appeared not to be shuffled until after the
first track played through.

--
aubuti