I want to set my squeezeboxes to play non-stop music with no gaps for a
party. I have Boom, 2 Receivers and 3 radios which I will be playing
synchronised. I select "Crossfade" in Audio settings, but nothing
changes; there are still exactly the same gaps between the songs on
playback.
What I want to achieve is seamless playback where the next song fades
up across the ending of the old song with no quiet in between.
Crossfade just seems to have a toggle on/off setting but it makes no
difference on either setting - it still leaves gaps.
Am I missing something?
Thanks!

--
mikedoyle