Jorgg wrote:
Is there no blue sirkel down in the right corner? No icon in the
systray?
Try this and see if you have the same problem that I have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afro
It would be interesting to see what DLL spotify is using. try running
Process Explorer to see which DSound.dll are in use within the Spotify
threads... Download here and run:
Find the spotify exe, right click properties, and then threads.

the lowercase dsound.dll references are for DSBridge. The UPPERCASE
DSOUND.DLL references are for the windows driver...

I do not find any dsound.dll file when I use the process explorer
program.
And yes I dont see any blue (or green) circle down in the right
corner.
Any new ideas?

--
avbryt