elziko;559750 Wrote:
> I have looked at the official forums a few times and it seems to contain
> many users who do not get a satisfactory resolution unlike these
> forums.
>
> I have often wondered if more people would be helped by somehow
> migrating this forum, its users and their goodwill to the official
> forum.

Probably but in that case they would also have to adjust the structure
and forum software of the official forum. With the current software and
structure it would mean that many senior members would just disappear. I
think some of the senior members also relies on the mailing list gateway
which exists to this forum, I'm not sure if there is something similar
available on the official forum.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))