I've got at least 1 tag that seems to be 'stuck' the SS cache.

Slimserver can see a track by "Primitives" and also a track by
"Primitives, The".  I want to get rid of the one by "Primitives".  Using
the web panel, I've checked the file location for the one that says
"Primitives".  It's on a CD called "Crash! Indie Anthems".  When I try
to drill down into the actual track, SS tells me that there is 1 track
by 1 artist but doesn't display anything (which is what I'd expect
because the track isn't there any more ;-)

The track isn't there because I've _already_ corrected the tag (both
ID3v1 and ID3v2) but SS is still picking up the incorrect "Primitives"
tag from somewhere.

I do a nightly scan of the library, but I've tried numerous "wipe
cache".  But this tag is still showing up.

How can I clean this tag?  Is there a way to delete the entire library
from SS and then run a new scan to get a "fresh" library?

Running SB1 on SS 6.1.