TiredLegs;560212 Wrote:
> There a lots of options for portable iPhone/iPod speaker systems. What's
> your price range? And how does your plan involve Squeezeboxes?

Cheap as can be done while: maintaining a sound-q much better than the
iPhone and preferably also better than that of an average laptop and
being portable enough for traveling locally and perhaps even
non-locally (though not necessarily hiking).

Until iPeng gains playback capability this system is maintained
independently of the Squeezebox'es. I'm relying on the iPhone 3G
capability for network connection while away. When/if iPeng can be used
as a player I'll simply switch over. Shouldn't have any implications as
far as this purchase goes.

--
bhaagensen