bpa;560520 Wrote:
> I can't provide any specific help but you could try enabling logging for
> SSH and slimproto in the Softsqueeze Debug tab and then re-open the
> console window and see what log message are saved.
>
> It sounds like a firewall or similar issue on port 3483 where messages
> from Softsqueeze are not being received/processed by SBS.

I agree. Port 3483's not working will prevent commands from SoftSqueze
reaching the server. If this is remote streaming, make sure your
forwarding table is correct in your router/DSL modem/etc.

Any number of SoftSqueezes can run. I'd recommend a max of 1/client..
It's good but it isn't magic.

pski

real stereo makes the lights dim on the bass notes.